The world’s first training centre in algae
Understand and teach new farming practices
The mission of Breizh Algae School is to explain and teach new 21st-century farming practices: a healthy approach preferring natural solutions that are good for plant, animal and human health and nutrition, being free of pesticide, antibiotic and chemical additive, thanks to algae.
Breizh Algae School will train students, partners and professionals in modern farming techniques that are free of antibiotic, pesticide and chemical additive, thanks to algae. The courses will be run by leading experts from recognized institutions, such as the French Pork and Pig Institute (IFIP), the ISPAIA training institute for the farming and agrifood industries, the French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA) and the French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (ANSES).
With its combination of training rooms, experimental fields and livestock buildings, Breizh Algae School is a unique training centre at the heart of one of France’s main farming and agrifood regions.
Accreditation as a State-approved training organization. Registration no. 53 56 09045 56 (Prefecture of Brittany).
Some topics of the training sessions
- Harvesting 100 quintals of wheat whitout pesticide, thanks to algae.
- Producing vegetables effectively without pesticide, thank to algae.
- Producing a chicken economically without antibiotic, thanks to algae.
- Weaning 30 piglets without antibiotic, thanks to algae.
- Replacing additives by functional ingredients in agrifood productions, thanks to algae.
And more generally…
- Food in pig farming, from breeding to growing-finishing swine.
- The basis of modern dairy farming.
Algae to replace antibiotics and pesticides
Fighting mycotoxins, improving enzyme activity and boosting the immune system: thanks to algae extracts, there is growing proof that farming production can be improved my limiting the use of antibiotics and pesticides.
Algae offer solutions that meet demand from consumers and authorities for food that respects our health and our environment.
ALGAE ARE AT THE HEART OF A NEW HEALTHY FOOD CHAIN.